The State Inspectorate of Education is an institution under the authority of the Minister.
The main functions of the inspectorate for pre-university Education are:
- evaluating the quality of the service of educational institutions and local
- educational units;
- checking out the compliance of the activity of the educational institutions and
- local educational units with the effective legal requirements;
- advising the educational managers and employees of educational institutions and
- of local educational units;
- informing the Minister, local educational units and institutions for findings of
- educational inspections, as well as making them public;
- distribution of successful practices of educational institutions and local
- educational units.