In the 2023 Education Vision published by the Ministry of National Education, the objective of increasing the quality and access to lifelong learning programs “was set and nine actions were identified under this target. According to this;
1. The structure of the curriculum based on diplomacy for individuals outside the scope of formal education will be simplified provided that basic skills are protected.
2. Distance learning technologies will be utilized at a high level in order to reach different target groups and increase access to learning in lifelong learning processes.
3. Lifelong learning programs for vocational, social and cultural skills will be updated and diversified, and studies on social awareness for lifelong learning processes will be carried out.
4. The National Lifelong Learning Monitoring System, which contains data from institutions and organizations operating in the field of lifelong learning, will be established.
5. The recognition of certificates in the lifelong learning and non-formal education process within the Ministry of National Education will be increased depending on certain standards.
6. Support programs for early childhood, childhood and adolescent parents will be updated and updated.
7. Awareness training will be organized within the context of cooperation and coordination with relevant ministries and institutions in the context of combating violence especially for children and women.
8. Awareness trainings on the fight against all addictions aimed at all segments of the society, especially the children and young people, will be disseminated.
9. Awareness and skills training for multi-literacy (digital, financial, health, ecology and social media, etc.) in 21st century skills will be organized.