Within each university there is a career centre, providing the students with the following free services:
- Information about vacant trainee and job positions;
- Information about particular employers;
- Career orientation:
What is the position we are applying for?
What type of knowledge and skills are required for facing the challenges of a particular position?
How can my appointment to that position help and what are the possible next stages of career development?
- Training and seeking for job and internship strategies;
- Help with the preparation of a CV, cover letter and other documents required when applying for a particular position;
- Preparation for the entire selection process:
How does a job interview pass?
What does the employer expect?
What should be our behavior during an interview?
What should we do after the interview?
- Participation in company presentations and seminars;
- Acquisition of practical office skills.