This chapter presents information regarding funding in education in Turkey.
Major financial sources of education are made up of
- The share allocated from the budget of central administration
- The ones allocated from the budget of private provincial administration and metropolitan municipalities
- Foreign credit, scholarships and donations, protocols obtained from foreign countries and institutions
- Personal and institutional donations for education
- The income from school-family union
- Private sector investment in education